Sunday, April 09, 2006

Today is the first day I have been fully back on my feet. I was recently pretty poorly. The vet said it was a cold. He was right, as the jab he gave me gave me a boost and I was eating again within no time. The monkeys were so worried (ah bless!) that they actually gave me the chicken and steak that was intended for them. That was nice. Although my throat was prety sore it wasn't to easy to eat. Actually, on the subject of eating, I must remind David (I think I will drop the monkey word) that it is soon time for my teeth to be descaled again. I really do like my teeth to look there whitest and of course it helps prevent them falling out!

As I write this, I am sat on my owners lap swishing my tail hopeing he might get the message that I would really like another bite to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home